Personable, creative and fun-loving. Nicole Rand (@NicoleKRand) is a vision therapist that’s passionate about connecting with her patients at their level to create a comfortable atmosphere to learn and grow through activities. She loves to encourage her patients through every step or struggle and incorporate that patients interests into therapy, making it enjoyable, novel and fun. In her free time, she loves to drink coffee, watch movies, play board games, cheer for the Seattle Sounders and Seahawks, and hang out with friends and family.
In this episode, Nicole shares what vision therapy is, who can benefit from it, common signs & symptoms you may need it, and
- What is Vision Therapy? 1:22
- Who benefits from Vision Therapy? 5:05
- Vision Issues Signs & Symptoms 12:59
- Common Vision Therapy Services 18:03
- Vision Therapy Success Stories 21:12
- What is a Brock String? 27:32
- Eye Exercises 32:29
- Questions from the audience 35:47
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
QUESTION FOR YOU
If any listeners have experienced vision therapy, I’d love to hear from you…
How has vision therapy helped you?
Let me know in the comments.